Tuesday, March 31, 2015

I Will Be Back Shortly

2 comments    
Hola family! Just a quick heads up to you, my lovely readers, I am currently working on the design of my blog. 

I have been praying for God to help me to come up with a design.


God has answered my prayers and has a laid a design on my heart. I'm telling ya'll the new design is  soooo me :)

So I apologize for the messy look of thangs 'round herrr (that was my bootleg southern accent).

I will be working on my design, HTML and CSS skills to that I can figure this thing out. Pray for me!

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! 

Don't get discouraged Fam. I'll be back soon! Believe, if I have something to write about, I will be posting, new design or not! ;-)

Stay tuned Loves!


SUBSCRIBE!When I'm ready to launch my new design,you will be the first to know!!


Delivered by FeedBurner
                                                                                                                  Love ya Much,

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lady! I'm looking forward to your blog. It helps to look in the mirror and get a clearer understanding of what I see. I would like to say to you: Stay Encouraged! No matter what you face with God on your side; You can handle it! I love you and you all are in my prayers! Be Blessed as you continue to let God use you through this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks D! You don't know how much your comment has encouraged and inspired me to continue my blogging journey.Glory to God.I'm so happy that my journey can help at least one person.

    Stay tuned girlie! I'll be back soon.

    ReplyDelete