Monday, March 9, 2015

This Place

3 comments    
This place is where I can be Shelita.
It’s where I write how I want to write,
when I want to write it.
It’s where I can be creative, artistic and imaginative.
Where I open up and allow my God given gifts to flow from my belly.

This Place
Is where I get to know me.
Where I step outside of the box that I’ve lived in to shield myself from
embarrassment,
pain,
judgement,
and emotional harm.

This Place
Is where I no longer try to please people.
Where I accept myself,
 instead of hoping others will accept me.
Where, I can make up my own words.
Where what I write,
And the style that I write it in,
Others may not understand.
But it’s OK.
It all makes perfect sense to me.
 


3 comments:

  1. I love being in This Place! It feel so liberating here. I wish more people could visit this place inside themselves to experience healing and God's peace!

    ReplyDelete